This will be my first post in a series of post about a project I have decided to name “Outpost 142”. Why? Well, the name just got stuck on me as I sat down and started to work on this piece. Actually i was thinking about Outpost 42 and started doing the sign with the number “42”, but then I googled it and found that it was the name of a Star wars group so I added the number “1”. In the last pictures the number “1” is still missing but it will show up later ;). I wanted to do something that would take place in the heat of the battle but not with a lot of miniatures, so an ruined outpost fitted my purpose.
At first I will show you some of my WIP pictures building the base and at the moment I have started to place some colors on the base, but that´s pretty much all that have been done so far. Still, I got a good feeling about this project so I hope that it will be done in just a few weeks. Stay tuned to find out!
Here is the base, primed and ready!
And roughly building up the different colors. As you can see in these pictures some colors have been placed very rough so I could get a feeling for what to do next.I actually did all painting using nothing but my worst brushes for this, just to get that worn effect.
That´s all for now, but expect some more in a few days.
Untill next time, keep your brushes pointy and your colors wet.